Monday, July 12, 2010

Gramps on the Road

Sometimes part of running a farming business means time on the road. Running here and there, picking up this dropping off that, going for supplies and parts (which is how my in laws met), etc.
I actually like to drive and am kind of glad when I get to hit the road for a few hours of the day all by myself. Today I took Grandpa Ellis to enjoy the ride with me and let me tell you the air was not working in the truck we were in making it a HOT ride.

I took this picture with my point and shoot while driving (is taking pictures while driving as bad as texting?) anyway I took it just for the memory. He didn't even know I got it...

~so grateful for my driver's license

1 comment:

  1. We call those kinds of drives "parts runs" and they often are combined with "vacation."

    ReplyDelete