Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 15 - Saturday

Upon returning from market on Saturday I realized I had not yet taken any pictures. This realization came, of course, after all them market happenings had ended and I was in the truck waiting to go home.
So I got out and half heartedly snapped some pictures of the chickens that were flocking to my feet. It was not out affection that they were gathering about but out of hope that I would be the one to feed them that evening. So here you have it...hungry chickens.

~Christina

1 comment:

  1. I love the daily photos (especially these chickens!!), thanks so much for sharing this with everyone. I grew up in rural VA, and now live in Chicago, and miss SO much the farm environment (although we only had chickens, ducks, rabbits, and goats) -- sometimes I am green with envy reading about your life, but for the most part, I just enjoy that your willing to share it, and so beautifully, too. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete