Monday, August 9, 2010

Picture for 8/3/10 - One Month

So this picture was taken from my view in the back seat after a long market day last Tuesday. By the time I got home I was exhausted. Then my computer was having space and memory issues and I had to delay the we been at it a month blog post.

This was the August 3rd picture and I started 365 Days of Farmlife on July 3rd. It has been an interesting month and the picture everyday thing is an interesting journey. I have learned that those here on the farm have little care about what I post. I could pretty much say anything they claim they are too busy to look at the blog. Since my goal was for customers to connect with the farm I guess that is okay...I guess.

Keep watching please I will continue to play catch up post!

~Christina...who is sorry to be so behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment