Monday, August 9, 2010

8/6/10

Beginning on Friday I took the weekend off from the farm. That means you will be forced to see a couple of images from my other life!
I cover my hometown's festival every year for the local weekly paper (I am a photojournalist/reporter for them) and really poured my heart into it this year.
Not only did I do my paper work I also volunteered at three different places! Yikes, I think that was too much. I am exhausted and afraid I am getting sick. Not to mention there is an early press deadline this week and this is my second night in a row up past midnight writing.
Besides missing my husband (he had a ton of other work) and getting so worn out I loved being involved.
Oh and the picture? There is just something about a color guard that I cannot resist photographing.

~Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment