Monday, August 23, 2010

8/21/10 - Peacefulness

Saturday was a crazy day for us. I was back on my North Center Market for the first time in three weeks and was excited about it. Unfortunately they were having a festival in our square! Everything was chaos. We were in different spots, people were confused, and they kicked us out early. We had to pack up an hour and half early and be out of their by noon! We are SO grateful for those of you who still found us! Next week I will be very glad to get back to our peaceful family market!
Anyway, when we got back home we were exhausted and my allergies were running amuck. We unloaded the truck and walked up to Grandma's to take a nap. We were supposed to go to the fair with my sister later so we rested. Got up took a shower and got dressed. When decided to watch This Old House before we took off I went back to bed. I really did not feel good.
He woke me up at 9:30 and said that I looked so bad he would just take me home...we were not going to the fair. That was wonderful, I am glad he takes care of me.
On our way to the truck I realized the camera had never made it out of the bag. Therefore I took this picture and it strikes me that it looks peaceful. So much more peaceful than earlier when there were trucks and people everywhere!

We went home. Went to sleep and slept as long as we could.

~Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment