Tuesday, September 7, 2010

9/6/10 - Friends

After spending a day shopping with my uncle, aunt, sisters and awesome friend Liz I came home and made tacos for Mathew, Cliff, Cynthia and I. It was a fun Labor Day for sure and even though I was nervous about starting training the next day I had a great time enjoying so many friends.
Mathew announced that we were going to Sherman's for ice cream, that didn't really fit in with my plans for going to bed early but then again...
We hadn't been to Sherman's all summer, it felt like our last chance...
Cliff was up for it and we love hanging out with our "best man" (missed you Chantel)...
It's ICE CREAM, I love ice cream...

Needless to say we went. We had a great time. Thanks guys.

~Christina...letting her ice cream melt while she tries to capture the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment