Sunday, September 12, 2010

9/11/10 - Pure air

THis year has been the worst for me as far as allergies and hay fever are concerned. Normally I just suck it up and move on but this year I haven't been able to keep up. I guess maybe moving to the country really did make a difference...
A week or so ago Mathew informed me that I needed to find a new air purifier for the apartment. I had completely forgotten that I had shared on with my sisters for years. When I got married my sister let me take ours for the winter but I had to return it in the spring. I researched them and then dropped several hundred on this lovely machine.
We are hoping that it will help me to breathe! We also hope that it will take care of the cigarette smoke that makes its way through the floor boards of our apartment...

~Christina...who is hoping it will not need to stay on the dresser once the air gets a bit cleaner

No comments:

Post a Comment